Student Assistant Division is one of the six teams of the Department of Student Affairs. It consists of one leader and numerous team members (the number of members is suited to match the school requirement). It is supervised and directed by the Head of Student Affairs, who also deals with matters relating to the life counsel for students.
- Matters relating to the preparation, implementation, review, improvement and the planning of the life counsel for students.
- Planning and directing of various meetings and group activities.
- Counseling for the order and tidiness of students.
- Counseling of Dormitory Matters
- Management of student absenteeism and discipline.
- Accounting and Registering the Student Conduct Score.
- Dealing with Student Military Service Matters.
- Aiding New Students
- Aiding Students living off-campus and Contact with Parents of Students
- Other matters relating to Student Life Counsel.